Ye Shall Be As Gods
About Me
(The Artful) Dodger
Calvin Timmons; voted Time Magazine's Person of the Year for the year 2032. Founded Rabanxious Enterprises in 2020, an imperialistic program to send people to settle the Moon, Mars, and occasionally Neptune. Why Neptune you ask? I say why not!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
▼
2007
(2)
▼
November
(2)
An Update!
Blog?
Followers
Monday, November 26, 2007
Blog?
A personal blog. I'll make a real post later when I feel like it....whenever that is.
1 comment:
Ana
said...
never do anything you don't feel like doing.
sometimes.
November 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
never do anything you don't feel like doing.
sometimes.
Post a Comment