So I'm hoping to heal the gap of time between my last two pasts being roughly two months apart from one another (and hopefully this trend will continue). A second purpose is that I substantially left some details out of the prior post.
School is going well thus far, a definite application to what I've done so far. The teacher really likes my essay prompt, and I may finish sometime soon just to get it out of the way. My only issue is weird way of phrasing questions on tests.
In the past two days I have decided to pull out my practice keyboard and try to give it some time. I detailed a bit writing in the last blog and manage to put out a poem since then, but there was another project that I wanted to do before NaNo; to submit works to publishers. But first I need help editing. I've asked one or two of you about it, but it'd be super if you can help out with editiing content and/or mediocre grammar. Sometimes I wish I could draw. Then I could I make comic versions of what I think. I'm very visual in that way of story brainstorming, or that I have story ideas that I feel would only work in a visual presentation. Maybe I should start doodling again...
I've been thinking about switching my career focus slightly. I had the drive for being a secondary school teacher for the longest time, but on some reflection I'm not sure if that'd really be the best for me. I've been thinking about switching to elementary school teaching. I work with the age group better, and it allows a little more time off work to maintain my domestic life (all the grading and planning for secondary teaching), but at the same time it sacrifices the depth of what I can teach, and part of that is what I love. Or maybe teaching isn't an option. Maybe I'll start something like Vera in somewhere in a smaller arts town (i.e. Asheville, Portland, etc.). Just something with arts or teaching.
This blog was better.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment